Paradominia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradominia

Through the millions of worlds we stand tall, the Paradominia.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 pm
Latest topics
» dsdasd3arsdfsfffs
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm by jnkute

»  the continued commitment
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 am by lynk2510

» when this was needed
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am by lynk2510

»  Kennedy appeared wi
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am by lynk2510

»  the success of the French
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm by lynk2510

»  that Jefferson fathered
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 pm by lynk2510

»  events with Lela Rogers
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm by lynk2510

»  amounts of compromising
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

»  C. Clark authorized Hoover
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

Weaps/Techs required
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Everyone knows that weapons and Jutsu are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Power Heirachy
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Example:

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Chunin-*I focus chakra to my hands and I create a …

[ Full reading ]
Missions
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm by Fang Kizuyo
you make a new topic of your own under the Kishoukage's Office Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the Kishoukages*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Knowing when to post
The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 pm by Fang Kizuyo
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and …

[ Full reading ]

The Dry Spell (1970–1994)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510

Mana : 34418
Faction : 1235
Bloodline Limit : ab

The Dry Spell (1970–1994) Empty
PostSubject: The Dry Spell (1970–1994)   The Dry Spell (1970–1994) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:36 am

After the international retirement of Pelé and other stars from the 1970 squad, Brazil were not able to overcome Netherlands' Total Football and could not defend its title in the 1974 FIFA World Cup, finishing in fourth place, after failing to achieve victory against a strong Polish side.[19]

The 1978 FIFA World Cup was notoriously controversial[citation needed]. In the second group stage, Brazil were competing with tournament host Argentina for top spot and a place in the finals. In their last group match, Brazil defeated Poland 3–1 to go top of the group with a goal difference of +5. Argentina were only on a goal difference of +2, but in their last group match, they managed, controversially[citation needed], to defeat Peru by 6–0 and thus qualify for the final. Brazil were forced to settle for the third place match, when they defeated Italy by 2–1.

In the 1982 FIFA World Cup, the tournament favorites Brazil easily moved through the early part of the draw, but a 3–2 defeat to Italy, in one of the classic games in finals history, eliminated them from the tournament. Paolo Rossi scored all three of Italy's goals. The seleção was defeated in the match they still refer to as the "Sarrias Disaster", a reference to the stadium's name, and manager Telê would be much blamed by the Brazilian media for using an attacking system while a 2–2 draw was enough. The 1982 squad, with players like Sócrates, Zico, Falcão and Éder, is best remembered as one of the greatest teams never to win a World Cup.

Telê Santana and several players of 1982 returned to play in the 1986 World Cup hosted by Mexico. The players were older but still capable of an enchanting performance. They were troubled, however, by an injury Zico picked up before the World Cup. Incessant questions about whether and when he could play undoubtedly had some negative effect on the team. Brazil met France in the quarter-finals and the match is considered an absolute classic of "total football". Neither side deserved to lose but when Zico finally came on in the second half (with the score 1–1), and Brazil were awarded a penalty late in the game, Brazil seemed set to win. But Zico, the hero of a whole generation of Brazilian football fans, missed the penalty – and after a goalless but thoroughly exciting extra time it all came down to a penalty shoot out. There Zico managed to score from his penalty but Júlio César da Silva and Sócrates missed the goal in their turn, and despite French captain Michel Platini sending his effort over the cross bar, Brazil nevertheless were eliminated 4–3.

In the 1990 FIFA World Cup, Brazil was coached by Sebastião Lazaroni, who was hardly known before the Cup. With a defensive scheme, whose main symbol was mid-fielder Dunga, and three full-backs, the team lacked creativity but made it to the second round. Against a weaker Argentine side, the Brazilians applied heavy pressure and had numerous chances to score, but it was Claudio Caniggia who managed to find Brazil's net and eliminate them after a brilliant assist from Maradona.
[edit] More to Come (1994–2002)
Brazil package
BOSS Construction LLC
Back to top Go down

The Dry Spell (1970–1994)
Page 1 of 1