Paradominia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradominia

Through the millions of worlds we stand tall, the Paradominia.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 pm
Latest topics
» dsdasd3arsdfsfffs
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm by jnkute

»  the continued commitment
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 am by lynk2510

» when this was needed
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am by lynk2510

»  Kennedy appeared wi
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am by lynk2510

»  the success of the French
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm by lynk2510

»  that Jefferson fathered
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 pm by lynk2510

»  events with Lela Rogers
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm by lynk2510

»  amounts of compromising
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

»  C. Clark authorized Hoover
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

Weaps/Techs required
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Everyone knows that weapons and Jutsu are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Power Heirachy
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Example:

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Chunin-*I focus chakra to my hands and I create a …

[ Full reading ]
Missions
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm by Fang Kizuyo
you make a new topic of your own under the Kishoukage's Office Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the Kishoukages*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Knowing when to post
Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 pm by Fang Kizuyo
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and …

[ Full reading ]

Noxalyz' Energies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noxalyz

Noxalyz

Mana : 36802
Faction : None
Bloodline Limit : Cosmos Magic

Noxalyz' Energies Empty
PostSubject: Noxalyz' Energies   Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 am

Void Energy: Void energy has the ability to cosume all other energies at a moderate rate. This being said, Void energy has a vaccum like effect when used by Noxalyz. It can deconstruct what it consumes and if in contact with Void energy too long, the said object will begin to deconstruct.

Dark Matter: Has the ability to force things together as well as force things apart. Dark Matter particles can be merged together to form objects. Dark Matter is impenetrable by light and is extremely durable. Negative energies don't affect Dark Matter, and add to its total power, this includes lightning. Dark matter is found on every plane of existence.

Magick: This energy can be used to convert matter into solid, gaseous and liquid states. Other energies controlled by other life forces are harder to convert if not impossible. This gives the illusion of creating objects out of thin air like "magic". It can be used on Noxalyz other energies to expand their range and power.

Kekkei Genkai: Cosmos Magic- Noxalyz has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy and at the same time use Magick, Dark Matter and/or Void energy to mold it into her own image. This is similar to a more advanced type of psychokenesis and allows Noxalyz to use energy elements and kenetic abilities found in the cosmos, including the standard 6 elements. Her ability to use cosmos magic is always in effect, and cannot be disabled or nullified.

Traits----------------------------------------

Blazing blue- Noxalyz' eyes give off a powerful glow which allows her to sense energies within a 5 meter radius of her body. She can sense every type of energy in this radius, unless under certain conditions.

That is all until the rest are revealed.

Last edited by Noxalyz on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz

Noxalyz

Mana : 36802
Faction : None
Bloodline Limit : Cosmos Magic

Noxalyz' Energies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxalyz' Energies   Noxalyz' Energies I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:32 am

The Infernal Four- Noxalyz' Energies Znb11
(Noxalyz is in the center >>)
By the use of Cosmos Magic and Dark Matter, Noxalyz can bind some of her energy into another being, allowing her to control the body at will over incredible distances. Because of this ability, Noxalyz was able to bind her energy into four bodies she deemed to be strong enough. Each body specializes in one ability, a blazing eye trait and weapon, making them all worthy opponents.

X-(Far left, red eye, massive rifle) this body specializes in Data energy. With this, as long as it has energy left, it can continue to use it to adapt to whatever environment or effects are hand. X can also alter its own weapon into several other weapons, as well as altering entire areas and objects. The bullets it shoots can break other energies down into binary coding, making it completely null, unless overpowered by the other said energy. Out of all the bodies, X has the highest speed for regeneration.

Blazing purple- Can read the minds of anything that comes within 5 meters of its body.

Nirvana- (Left of the middle person, green eyes) this body specializes in Soul energy. With its soul energy, Ni can withstand many attacks that damage the soul, and can release pulses of energy that corrupt and weaken nearby souls. None of its attacks show external damage, but always cause internal damage as well as damaging the soul and stealing energy. With its massive scythe, it can cut through anything without making a scratch. With that being said, if cut by the scythe the target’s soul will be reaped and dragged into the afterlife. It also has the ability to restore souls of the recently deceased by stabbing it with the end of the scythes handle. Nirvana is the only body that can turn translucent and intangible at will. While intangible her scythe can now damage externally but no longer damage the soul until tangible again.

Blazing green- Its soul wavelength stretches 5 meters outward from its body. Anything in the soul wavelength begins to lose energy and its life force.

Asura- (Red horns) this body specializes in demonic and dark energy. The main aspect of its powers is the ability to summon demons and fallen angels at will and from any realm. It can devour parts of the demons and angels to replenish it. In addition to this, it can also travel through shadows and use its godly strength to destroy whatever it can. On rare occasions, Asura can also summon angels as well. Asura is completely immune to dark energies and flames. Asura is the only body that does not use a weapon, but makes up for it by being immune to physical attacks.

Blazing red- Whatever Asura focuses or concentrates hard enough on will spontaneously catch fire with demonic flames that burn the body and soul.

Zion- (Far right, green eyes) this body specializes in sealing arts. It can disable abilities with physical contact (last 5 posts), severely weakening its target. Whatever ability it seals from the victim however, becomes Zion’s ability until that time runs out(About 3 post). Direct contact with the victim’s body is needed to seal anything. Zion can also seal abilities by cutting the victim with her katana, but if it is done by the weapon and not her, she does not gain the ability. Zion also is immune to energy based attacks

Blazing lime- When Zion uses her blade, everything in a 10 meter radius in the direction she cut will get slashed. Out of all the bodies, even Noxalyz herself, Zion has the highest range with her eye.

Traits:
-All the bodies can see what the other see, making them a formidable team.
-Other than the axe and gauntlets, the bodies contain the same armor Noxalyz has.
-Bodies can be used separately or all at once.
-Bodies can be replaced, but the maximum Noxalyz can have is 4.
-Energy can be transferred between the bodies, so they can all send energy to one body to make it significantly more powerful, but become weaker themselves.
-Extraordinary strength and speed.
-Advanced precognition.
-Moderate regeneration.
-Great reflexes.
Back to top Go down

Noxalyz' Energies
Page 1 of 1