Paradominia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paradominia

Through the millions of worlds we stand tall, the Paradominia.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 pm
Latest topics
» dsdasd3arsdfsfffs
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 pm by jnkute

»  the continued commitment
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 am by lynk2510

» when this was needed
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:21 am by lynk2510

»  Kennedy appeared wi
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 am by lynk2510

»  the success of the French
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm by lynk2510

»  that Jefferson fathered
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 pm by lynk2510

»  events with Lela Rogers
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 pm by lynk2510

»  amounts of compromising
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

»  C. Clark authorized Hoover
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am by lynk2510

Weaps/Techs required
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Everyone knows that weapons and Jutsu are what make everything exciting and fun. Buuuut, it would be recommended to FIRST post your weapons and jtsu list BEFORE you actually enter any type of combat on the site.

It's easier to train someone who has these things because you can see what the are capable of and you know what they need training in. But if you don't have it, it becomes an …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Power Heirachy
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 pm by Fang Kizuyo
Alright, Ranks are given for a reason, and higher the rank, of course, means that they are stronger than you. So when you fight a higher rank, don't try to act like your equal in strength, your not.

Example:

Jounin-*I dash out the way of the attack while preforming a series of hand signs, then once I stop, I send a water dragon at you.*

Chunin-*I focus chakra to my hands and I create a …

[ Full reading ]
Missions
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm by Fang Kizuyo
you make a new topic of your own under the Kishoukage's Office Category
then you wait for one of the KAge's to listen to you

for example

name of your topic: "a small request"
what you do: *i wait in a chair outside the offices of the Kishoukages*
what we do (Rion): *the door opens to reveal me waiting at my desk* what can i do for you?

there is dialogue then eventually

[ Full reading ]
Knowing when to post
Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 pm by Fang Kizuyo
If you are not part of the battle if a fight is going, you can enter and watch yes, but only about 1 or 2 post per page. It disrupts the flow of battle when people just randomly jump in to it, talking nonsense.

Example:
ninja 1: I throw a kunai at steve.
ninja 2: I catch the kunai and toss it back with more force.
poser:I stand in a tree and watch the fight.
ninja 1: I dodge the kunai and …

[ Full reading ]

Kalipsa's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa Iscariot

Mana : 37988
Faction : Eden
Bloodline Limit : Meiyaku Hateshinganai

Kalipsa's training Empty
PostSubject: Kalipsa's training   Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:06 pm

+~Kalipsa stepped out of a swirling portal of energy, followed close behind by the Valkyries Hrist, Silmeria, and Lenneth. He had only recently awoken from a long rest and was still stiff, he couldn't even remember all of his techniques and strategies. He looked around the clear plain whose grass was black like the night and it's sky blood red with a white moon bright as the sun and with a sigh he began to stretch and then he spoke~+ "Alright fair my maidens, it is you 3 that shall help me readjust after having slept for so long. Who would like to go first?"

Lenneth: With all do respect, I think it would be wise to warm up a bit first before fighting us, after all having slept all these years would've no doubt left you sluggish an---

Silmeria: And accidents happen when you don't prepare correctly, right Sis?

Lenneth: Yes Silmeria, that's what I was going to say.

Hrist: Long story short you'll die fighting us in your current state.

+~Kalipsa thought for a moment before finally speaking again.~+ "Then what do you all suggest I warm up with?"

Lenneth: Perhaps a high level beast?

Silmeria: Ooooooh Ooooooo I know, fight Mephistopheles, I never did like him.

"Mephistopheles...the demon? The one that had often tried to usurp the throne?" +~Kalipsa stepped forward a bit, summoning an ancient text with a wave of his hand, after flipping through a few pages he stopped on a page with a picture on it. He turned and showed it to Silmeria, upon looking at it she shuddered and pointed at it~+

Silmeria: Yes that one, that weirdo, kill him.

Hrist: just don't die, otherwise I'm gonna have to take the throne...

+~Kalipsa laughed and waved his hand again, returning the book from whence it came. Kalipsa placed his left hand on the scabbard of one of the three swords hanging from the left side of his waste, he pulled it loose and held it in front of him, it was the Demon Sword "Nefarious". He grabbed the handle with his right and and with his left hand he rubbed his fingers across the inscription in the scabbard. instantly a large marking appeared on the ground before him appeared on the ground before him, he inhaled then spoke in a booming, yet calm voice.+~ "Your Master beckons you, come forth, Mephistopheles" +~The marking lit up as red energy and spirits trying to escape flew out, from the center of the circle the demon Mephistopheles arose slowly, bowing as though he were a servant.~+

Mephistopheles: You called...sir.

+~He spoke with an obvious hint of disgust as he sneered at Kalipsa, Kalipsa ignored it as he began to speak~+ "I did."

Mephistopheles: Might I ask...why?

+~Kalipsa laughed lightly and ran his left hand through his hair.~ "Plain and simple, I'm going to kill you, you cur." ~Without hesitation Kalipsa dashed forward, slashing with Nefarious, while it was still sheathed. As the sword flew with unimmaginable speed at Mephistopheles' abdomen he laughed and disappeared in a mist of blackness that was instantly blown away by Kalipsa's sword revealing nothing where he had previously been, even the summoning symbol on the ground was gone. Then Kalipsa heard his laughter from behind him. Kalipsa turned to find Mephistopheles between the tree Valkyries, energy flowing off of him and binding the three sisters.~+

Mephistopheles: HA! You're no where near your old level, today will be the day I kill you, then I'll take your precious Valkyries for my own, as well as your throne.

+~Mephistopheles licked Silmeria's cheek and stared intently at Kalipsa as his spear appeared in his hand~+

Mephistopheles: Well, shall we begin, sir?

[Mephistopheles visual aide]
Kalipsa's training Mephistopheles
Back to top Go down
Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalipsa's training   Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 pm

(I'm mad I typed up half of my next post and now I can't find it D:)

+~Kalipsa grew angry at the sight of what Mephistopheles had just done.~+ "I'm going to kill you quick and as painfully as I possibly can for what you just did" +~A black and crimson aura began to flow violently around Kalipsa and his eyes turned a radiant gold color. He had released 10% of his yoki, which was usually all most people got to see. The 10% yoki release increased strength and speed by double in most powerful demons, 4 times in Kalipsa's case, since his yoki is greatly refined.~+ "Be proud that I've decided to use this much of my power on you knave." +~Kalipsa took off, and within an instant he was in front of Mephistopheles with Nefarious unsheathed, he unleashed a vertical slash through Mephistopheles' body that created a shock wave which blew the Valkyries away. Mephistopheles once again broke down into a cloud of black mist, the many particles shot across Kalipsa leaving him with numerous cuts all over his body, then the particles reformed a few feet away from Kalipsa.~+

Mephistopheles: HA it's the same no matter what you do, I perfected the timing for all your moves even though you can't even remember them all. I've spent MANY years preparing for this, sharpening my skills and senses, I'm not losing to you ,you fool.

+~Mephistopheles let out a maniacal laugh which was quickly interrupted by Kalipsa.~+ "You're the fool, you've spent all those years preparing to fight me without Nefarious unsheathed, even without it being fully awakedn Nefarious is enough to kill you, even your little mist form is no match, see for yourself" +~Kalipsa pointed at Mephistopheles and that's when Mephistopheles realized it, a chunk of his abdomen had been missing, as if it had been bitten clean off, at the sight of his confusion Kalipsa began to laugh as his aura grew more violent.~+ "What's the matter...didn't expect Nefarious to be this powerful?"

Mephistopheles: Y-you...WHAT DID YOU DO!?

+~Mephistopheles coughed up blood as he spoke, then he quickly bound some dark energy to the wound to keep the blood in. Kalipsa shrugged at this question.~+ "Who knows, all I did was swing my sword and you disappeared, that's all I know." +~Kalipsa took off again this time appearing behind Mephistopheles with his left hand gripping Mephistopheles' head~+ "All the body...BREAK!" +~A massive surge of yoki surged through Mephistopheles' body from head to toe, killing every cell in his body the second it passed through and inflicting and eternity of pain in a split second.~+ "Naive fool thinking that his pathetic abilities could match me. R-Barrier" +~A field of enrgy formed around Kalipsa and he through Mephistopheles' tattered body into the walls of the barrier, upon impact it was broken down and dispersed across the field from the outer side of the barrier.~+ "Now then let's move onto something more fitting, he was no challenge at all."

Silmeria: I can't believe he licked me..

+~Silmeria cringed from thinking about it and then walked over to a rock and sat down.~+

Silmeria: So what's next to kill, another demon?

Lenneth: Maybe a stronger one this time?

Hrist: Though Mephistopheles was a weakling, I'm still amazed he went down so easily... I guess we overestimated his abilities.

Silmeria: And apparently so did he. We should've killed him ourselves

Lenneth: He was meant for Kalipsa to warm up with, he served his purpose.

Hrist: Fight something big and deadly, I'd like to watch you slay something as big as a Titan or something

+~Kalipsa scrolled once more through his book of Demons and other life forms he owned, in search of something more powerful.~+
Back to top Go down
Hakufu
Anbu
Anbu
Hakufu

Mana : 37953
Faction : Where you wish you were
Bloodline Limit : Andrenaline Paradox

Kalipsa's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalipsa's training   Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm

--Hakufu appeared from a mysterious roll of mist, with her eyes closed and tears rolling from her eyes. Despite this, she seemed quite calm.--"..."--She remained silent for now, watching his training.--
Back to top Go down
Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa Iscariot

Kalipsa's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalipsa's training   Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 pm

+~Kalipsa was adept at sensing people and things in his vicinity, so naturally noticing a mysterious mist wasn't going to be a problem. He closed his book the moment he felt the presence, it at least seemed to be someone stronger than Mephistopheles had been. So Kalipsa tossed his book to Silmeria and went to greet the person that had somehow stumbled into one of Kalipsa's favorite areas.~+ "Why are you here girl, this is one of my territories and depending on your answer I might have to kill you?"
Back to top Go down
Hakufu
Anbu
Anbu
Hakufu

Mana : 37953
Faction : Where you wish you were
Bloodline Limit : Andrenaline Paradox

Kalipsa's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalipsa's training   Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:29 pm

"..."
-Her eyes slowly opened, showing her sky blue pupils. She seemed to have ingored him and at the same time asked a question of her own.-
"I have never witnessed you here before, your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kalipsa's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kalipsa's training   Kalipsa's training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalipsa's training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradominia :: Outskirts :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: